1. WHAT COOKIES ARE
The cookies are information entered on your browser when a web site is visited or a social network through your PC is used, smartphone or tablet. Every cookie contains several data such as the server name it comes from, a numerical identifier, ecc.. Cookies can remain in the system for a session duration (i.e. until the browser used for web browsing is closed) or for longer periods and may contain a unique identification code (fonte: garanteprivacy.it/cookie)
2. COOKIES ON THE WEB SITE LUBROGAMMA.COM
There are different kinds of cookies on the web site and similar technologies, each of which has a specific role. Cookies can be directly generated by the current site or come from third parties, as specified in points 3) and 4).
While browsing on the site you will find as follows:
- Browsing cookies:: these cookies allow the site to run correctly, for example they allow to view the contents on your device through the identification of the proper language or they will allow users to be recognized as a registered ones and to access the provided services of the specific areas. The browsing cookies are technical cookies useful to run the site. They are stored only for the whole session duration. This means that when the user is going to close his browser the cookies are automatically deleted and disappear, without being stored on the computer. They consist of random numbers generated by the server and are used to allow the safe and efficient web site exploration.
- Functional cookies: the above mentioned cookies allow the users to make browsing on the site easier according to their clear request, for example by identifying people on following accesses to avoid entering its own data at each visit. Functional cookies are not essential to the site operation but they improve both the quality and the experience browsing. They are stored for a longer period of time compared to the duration of the browsing session.
- Analytical cookies: these cookies are used to process statistical analysis on how users browse our site. The analysis results are treated in an unknown way and only for statistical purposes. The site uses some services from third parties which install their own cookies in a completely indipendent way. They are stored for a longer time compared to the browsing session duration.
- Marketing and profiling cookies:: these cookies are designed to create user profiles in order to send commercial messages that meet the preferences shown during the visit or to improve your browsing experience. These cookies are released on the user’s computer during the browsing and are stored even beyond the duration of the browsing session itself, until they expire or are deleted by the users (so-called “persistent cookies"). The use of these cookies requires a clear express request from the user.
- Social Network Cookies: these cookies are necessary to allow your social account to interact with our site. They are used for example to let you express your appreciation and to share it with your social friends. Social network cookies are not necessary for browsing. They are stored for a longer period of time than the duration of the browsing session and are managed directly by the social network.
3. COOKIES ISSUED BY LUBROGAMMA
We provide you with the following information about the above mentioned cookies:
- the domain name which the site server transmits the cookies from is: www.lubrogamma.com;
- cookies are used for the purpose of making the browsing easier and faster within the site or to perform statistical and unknown analysis /checks on the use of the site (technical cookies) to improve the browsing experience by checking the users preferences (such as the visited pages and so on) and optimize the online experience by suggesting the best products and promotions based on the performed navigation (profiling cookies);
- the site is using session cookies (ie cookies that are automatically deleted when the browser is closed), as well as permanent cookies (ie cookies that are kept until they are deleted by the user) whose duration exceeds the time of the browsing session;
- the acceptance of cookies is not mandatory, however disabling cookies allows the site failure and/or the restriction of submitted service.
- All the information collected through cookies are confidential and have not to be disclosed to third parties.
4. THIRD PARTIES COOKIES
The current site uses the so-called “Third-party cookies” (eg Google Analytics and Social Network cookies), that are cookies which are released and handled from subjects different than the site. These cookies allow to provide you with our commercial proposal on other affiliated websites (so called “retargeting”). On these cookies from third party we haven’t the control of the information provided by the cookie and we haven’t any access to those data.
These information are fully controlled by third companies according to the general rules within the relevant privacy policies.
In order to make a free and informed choice, below there is an indication of of third-party cookies type and identification:
- Google Ads
- Google Analytics
- Google Maps
5. COOKIES DEACTIVATION AND CANCELLATION THROUGH THE WEB BROWSER
It is possible in any case to deactivate/activate every time or cancel the cookies by using its web browser settings. If you wish not to receive cookies you can set your browser in such a way as to be warned of a cookie presence, thus being able to decide whether to accept it or not; it is possible to reject all the cookies automaticall by activating the proper option in the browser.
It is possible to cancel specific cookie every time which have already been saved within the browser or stop the cookie memorization on your computer from specific web sites or stop the cookies of third parties. Each browser has its own kind of cookies by activating the proper browser option.
Each browser has its own type of cookie management, in the administration or preferences panel it is possible to modify / manage the parameters and proceed with the cancellation.
The use of all or some cookies can be disabled, therefore it is necessary to change the navigation browser settings (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, Safari, Opera, etc.).
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
For further information on cookies and to handle the preferences on profiling cookies of third party please see: http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
To disable the analytical cookies and avoid Google Analytics to collect data on the browsing, people can download the additional browser Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. ACCEPTANCE OF COOKIES
7. DATA PROCESSING LAW
The Treatment of your data will take place according to the rules UE 679/2016 valid from 25/05/2018 as well as according to the Decree Law 101/2018 in force from 19/09/2018.
For further information about the data treatment pls. see the Informativa Privacy.
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
The articles from 15 up to 22 according to the rule 679/2016 of the European Union recognize to users the below mentioned rules to be asserted by sending a suitable request to the Data treatment holder at the shown contacts at point 1):
- to get confirmation that there is being more or less a personal Data Treatment and in this case, get the access to the personal data ad to the information about the treatment;
- to have all the improper personal data adjusted without undue delay. Tenuto conto delle finalità del trattamento, l'Interessato ha il diritto di ottenere l'integrazione dei dati personali incompleti, anche fornendo una dichiarazione integrativa;
- to get its own personal data cancelled without undue delay and the Treatment holder is forced to cancel all the personal data without undue delay;
- to get the limitation of processing when it occurs;
- the concerned people argue with the accuracy of personal data during the time the Treatment holder needs to check the accuracy of the a.m. data;
- the treatment is wrongful and the concerned people stand up to the personal data cancellation and asks for a limited use;
- although the Treatment holder no longer needs for the purpose of handling, the personal data are necessary to the concerned people for assesment, the exercise or the defence of their own rights in a court of law;
- the concerned people stand up to the treatment according to the article 21, paragraph 1, waiting for the check about the possible majority of the good reasons of the treatment holder compared to those ones of the concerned people;
- to receive in a commonly used and readable by automatic device structured format the personal data concerning him supplied to a Data Controller and has the right to transmit such data to another Data Controller without hindrances from the Treatment holder whom they have been provided to;
In excercising their rights relating to data portability according to paragraph 1, the concerned people have the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one Data Controller to another, if technically feasible.
- the concerned people have the right to stand up any time for reasons connected to his particular situation to the processing of personal data concerning him according to article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions;
- not to be subjected to a decision based only on the automatised system, included the profiling producing law effects engraving in a similar way on him.
The Treatment holder is Lubrogamma 2000 Srl with registered office in via Mandolossa 104/106 in Gussago (BS). V.A.T. 00603570987 and fiscal code 01127060174, n. R.E.A. BS 234519 (Chamber of commerce registration), fullypaid-up share capital € 3.000.000,00.
The concerned people, in order to exercise their own rights, or in a easier way for information about personal data treatment, can get in touch with the Treatment holder via email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by PEC to the address email@example.com or by registered letter to the address of the operational headquarters.